My unique blend of life experience, formal education, and extensive professional training provide a rich basis for helping you achieve your personal goals.
Since 2005, I have built a solid foundation in many areas of mental health through my work with the following organizations:
- For the last 5 years, I have worked as an Integrated Behavioral Health Clinician supporting the Falmouth Maine Medical Partners Practices including: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics and Integrative Medicine. I have welcomed the opportunity to collaborate with the medical professionals in our office to support our patients in a focused and caring manner.
- The Center for Grieving Children gives me the opportunity to help others move through their grieving process.
- L.L. Bean’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP) draws on my mental health and business expertise to assist a variety of employees with a wide range of personal and professional challenges.
- Mid Coast Hospital’s Partial Psychiatric Hospitalization Program has provided a powerful opportunity to work in group and individual settings to help people manage through severe mental and co-occurring disorders.
Prior to becoming a Clinical Social Worker, I worked for 13 years in the business world. As a manager, I helped my employees balance their professional responsibilities with their personal life to achieve success on both fronts. Through this experience, I found a strong desire to help individuals with personal struggles which often affect our professional lives. I fully understand the challenges of raising a family and juggling home priorities with significant demands of our jobs.
Accreditation and Licensure
- Master of Social Work degree, University of New England, 2010.
- Bachelor of Arts 1986, Ripon College with major in English and in Elementary Education.
- Maine Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
- Member, National Association of Social Workers (NASW).